Global Friends Uzbekistan is the program facilitator appointed by US J-1 Program Sponsor to administer programs of Cultural Exchange.
Established in 2008, Global Friends is one of the oldest agencies in Uzbekistan, specializing in J1 Cultural Exchange Programs. Please follow our Facebook page, Instagram, Telegram to learn more about our organization, our clients and collect program information. Please connect with our former participants to learn more about the program, the way we work and services we provide.
Role of Global Friends: As your program facilitator Global Friends is responsible for screening, selecting, collecting paperwork, and assisting student in applying for J-1 visa and providing pre-arrival orientation. For the year of 2020, we will be selecting a total of 75 outstanding participants to represent our organization, your University and Uzbekistan on J-1 Work and Travel program in the US.
Eligibility to participate: Please watch this video to learn more about the program and Eligibility requirements. You will need to be:
- Full-time student of accredited University in Uzbekistan. We do not accept Foundation year or Last year students. Your student status will be verified with University officials.
- Ability to manage your stress, anxiety, and separation from your family for an extended period of time.
- Have references (recommendation letter) from one of our current or previous year Global Friend’s participant
- Understand the purpose of the program
- Being able to demonstrate strong-ties with home country and ability to return to Uzbekistan upon program completion and before beginning of Introduction week in your University.
Apply for Work and Travel 2020 Summer by contacting us via email at email@example.com